Monday 29 March 2010

Title Block


This is the title block for my magazine, I decided on the name after posting a poll on my blog and also after I asked members of my class and college. It also denotes the fact that my magazine covers up and coming artists and also established artists that have not yet been fully fledged in the charts. Openmic nights are where most singers or bands find their way as an artist and also where new talent is scouted, this is the reason behind the title of my magazine.
I decided on the font as it is clear and easy to read but also as it would remind my target audience of the 'Gameboy' era, something that they would have lived through and experienced.
I decided on the colour as my magazine is aimed at females, however, the pink is quite deep and quite close to red, a colour most music magazines use as it attracts the attention of potential readers.


Other Possible Block:















I decided against these title blocks as I didn't get a strong response to them. I decided that they are not suitable to my target audience as they were too masculine.








No comments:

Post a Comment